Assistant Nurse Manager - ER
Corvallis, OR 97330 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Assistant ER Nurse Manager in Corvallis, OR 97330. The Assistant Nurse Manager would be working directly/permanently for a medical center and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week. MUST be a licensed Registered Nurse in Oregon.
If you are interested in this Assistant Nurse Manager position, please contact Corrin Misak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 710-7958.
Assistant Nurse Manager Highlights
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE: Provides and assures quality care for patients of all ages, including neonatal through geriatrics. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, provides effective management and support for employees.
- The pay for this position is $114,000 - $171,000
- This position is a Permanent/Direct Hire placement with opportunity for long-term career growth
- ONSITE in Corvallis, OR 97330
- Openings: 1
Assistant Nurse Manager Responsibilities
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION: The Emergency Department provides care for patients with a wide variety of needs from non-critical to emergent medical conditions including emergent and urgent mental health care. All patients are welcome whether walking in or arriving by emergency transport. All Emergency Department staff are certified to care for critical cardiac and trauma patients including children.
Social Perceptiveness: Ability to work with a diverse population from pediatrics to geriatrics. Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and/or communicating with patients and caregivers. Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Adaptability/Flexibility: Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to situations that may arise with high risk or diverse patient populations. Ability to adjust actions in relation to others and adapt to offer best possible care to patients.
Communication and team building: Leads effectively with excellent verbal and written communication. Delegates and initiates/manages cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
Assistant Nurse Manager Requirements
- Current unencumbered Oregon RN License required. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year RN experience required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS required. Other certifications may be required for department specific positions.
- Successful completion of management courses/education program preferred.
- GSR Emergency:
- ACLS, PALS and TNCC required within six (6) months of hire.
- Note: For staff hired prior to January 4th, 2021 - ENPC is acceptable in lieu of PALS until January 1st, 2025 to allow PALS to be obtained upon expiration of ENPC.
- Verification of high school diploma or equivalent required due to the College of American Pathologists (CAP) requirements for moderate complexity testing.
If you think this Assistant Nurse Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Corrin Misak – Staffing Manager II
email@example.com or (586) 710-7958