Assistant Operations I
800 Biermann Court Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- This position works with the operations pharmacist, operations supervisor and pharmacy technicians to coordinate, assemble and package patient orders for shipment.
- The Operations Assistant may be responsible for performing cold, single, control room and bulk packing of Pharmacy orders.
- The Operations Assistant, Dispensing may also perform shipping duties depending on Business needs.
- Package orders for shipment in accordance with guidelines.
- Perform job duties in a clean and organized manner.
- Label and ship orders based on guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock in the warehouse area.
- Responsible for restocking the packing station with shipping supplies.
- Responsible for sorting orders based on courier and class of service.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Minimum of 6 months general work experience.
- Preferred 3-6 months work experience in a pick/pack/ship environment.
- Preferred 3 months of work computer experience.
- Past experience in pharmacy a plus.
- Knowledge of packing and shipping with national carriers.
- Current pharmacy technician license or certification of training as required by individual State Pharmacy Regulations.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required.