Behavioral Health Professional (BHP), Clinical Sup - 20 to 30 hours per week
7447 E. 22nd Street Tucson, AZ 85710 US
Clinical Supervisor - Behavioral Health Highlights:
- Typically M-F 8am-5pm, with possible OT required.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- Pay Range: $32 - $35 Hourly (determined on experience)
- The accountabilities of the Behavioral Professional (BHP) will include oversite and administration of all clinical supervision at the five CCSN locations (Tucson, Safford, Sierra Vista, Douglas, Benson), so a background that includes most of the following experience will demonstrate the skills and experience of the right person to join our team.
- Develop creative and effective clinical supervision that provides employees with the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Deliver a variety of training to employees that helps them to do their jobs.
- Ensures weekly supervision is delivered to staff and that all supervision is performed in a timely manner and is documented appropriately.
- Oversees and ensures that clinical services are delivered in accordance with agency, licensing, contract requirements and adheres to the best practice protocols.
- Hold employees accountable for their work performance.
- Use supervision to assist employees with achieving their goals and improving their performance.
- Build trust and credibility with the employees and become a resource for them to continually develop their skills.
- Oversees the full and ongoing assessment of children utilizing the program specific protocol.
- Plans for client treatment discharge.
- Provides training and mentoring to staff focusing on engagement and rapport building with the child and family.
- Collaborates with the supervisory leadership team to establish staff commitment to common goals and an environment of mutual respect and understanding.
- Guide and mentor staff to provide the children with a fun learning experience through clinically based curriculum in group and individual settings.
- Develops creative training and educational activities for staff that promote understanding of the impact of trauma, treatment issues including medication, diagnosis, parenting skills.
- Ensures that staff understand effective crisis management, including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling escalated situations calmly.
- Reviews staff clinical documentation to ensure compliance with contracts, licensing, and the provision of excellent clinical care.
- Staffs cases and provides ongoing clinical advisement and guidance to staff on an as needed basis.
- Master’s degree Social Work, Counseling, or related Behavioral Health field
- Arizona licensed behavioral health professional in the field of counseling, marriage and family therapy, and social work.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with children and families
- Two years of clinical supervisor experience
- Extensive knowledge of managed care systems, AHCCCS, Title XIX medical assistance screening and DCS policies and practices
- Must be 21+ years of age or older.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must have a current/unexpired Driver’s license and maintain clean driver’s record for the past 39 months and be willing to utilize personal vehicle for company use (mileage reimbursement available); If applicable, must provide and maintain current proof of insurance and registration.
- Must maintain a current/valid/unrestricted Level 1 Fingerprint Card
- Must be willing to travel in person to all five CCSN locations (Tucson, Safford, Sierra Vista, Douglas, Benson) to provide in person guidance, training and coaching, occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in this Clinical Supervisor - Behavioral Health position, please apply to this posting with Luke Heuser at A-Line!
Keywords: LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, managed care systems, AHCCCS, Title XIX, social work, social worker, managed care, discharge planning, admissions planning, medical assistance screening, DCS, pediatric, pediatrics, child protective services, CPS, DCFS, behavioral health, mental health, adolescents, kids, fieldwork, clinical supervisor, clinical manager, home health, home healthcare, Case Manager, case management, Medicaid, Medicare, EMR, Electronic Medical Records system