Behavioral Health Professional / Overnight Crisis Line
1850 West Rio Salado Parkway Tempe, AZ 85281
Overnight Crisis Line (Licensed) -Tempe, AZ
Looking for a Licensed Professional to work with a large health plan in a call center taking crisis calls from members.
Must have one of the following clinical licenses:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 8p-6a
- Sun, Mon, Tues, Fri 3p-1a
- Sun, Mon, Thu, Fri 12p - 10
Hourly Rate: $28.84
- Provides clinical information and education for inbound calls and outbound calls triages behavioral health crisis calls.
- Uses established protocols and independent professional judgment.
- Documents assessment, plans, interventions and results.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
- Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
- Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
- Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
- Provide professional assessments, interventions within scope of relevant licensure Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- Master' s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area. Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation and customer service skills including active listening.
- Experience in telephonic counseling and/or managed care setting preferred.
- Must have one of the following: Licensed Professional Counselor; Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; Licensed Psychologist; Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor, Licensed Associate Counselor; Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor; Licensed Masters Social Worker; Registered Nurse