Bilingual Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Lawrence, MA 01841 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner in Lawrence, MA 01841. The Bilingual FNP would be working directly/permanently for a local health center and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week. MUST be bi-lingual in Spanish and a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner in Massachusetts.
If you are interested in this Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Corrin Misak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 710-7958.
Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner Highlights
- Currently seeking a bi-lingual (Spanish/English) Clinician Nurse Practitioner to provide the highest quality care to our patients. Reporting to the Medical Director, the Nurse Practitioner is key member of the Patient Centered Healthcare Team who participates in patient care by making assessments and helping patients manage and understand their chronic illness, acute episodes and exacerbation.
- This position offers full-time hours / 40 hours a week.
- The pay for this position is $105,000 - $130,000
- Based upon experience and education
- This position is a Permanent/Direct Hire placement with opportunity for long-term career growth
- ONSITE in Lawrence, MA 01841
- A multi-site, mission-driven, non-profit organization employing over 700 staff whose primary focus is providing the highest quality patient care to a culturally diverse population throughout the Merrimack Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine (family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics), has clinical sites throughout the service area.
Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problem, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Reviews lab values that are abnormal and plans appropriate disposition/treatment in absence of the primary physician.
- Identifies need for client and family teaching and/or referrals. Prioritizes patient needs based on assessment and patient's verbalized areas of concern. Develops a plan for teaching based on mutual goals that addresses patients assessed and stated needs.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client's needs and care. Consults with other health care providers (i.e. case manager, family planning, etc.) Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Provides care following approved protocols in a safe manner. Evaluates care provided and patient's response to recommended course of treatment.
- Provides an opportunity to the patient, significant other, and other family members to gain knowledge about wellness, illness and rehabilitation. Explains procedures in a clear, concise manner, with sensitivity to patients' level of understanding, culture, age and language. Documents all teaching material given to the patients, or family members including their response, comprehension and need for further follow-up.
- Demonstrates clinical competence and professional commitment in Nursing Practice by adhering to established standards of practice and utilizing appropriate scientific principles.
- Participates in the orientation/teaching process, when requested, to assure that new employee/student will become familiar with policies, procedures, and expectations for the job role.
- Is a proponent of the Improvement process and works cooperatively with team members in making necessary changes.
- Acts as a resource person to the healthcare team. Provides informational sessions as requested.
- Develops and maintains systems for patient and staff educational materials.
- Travel between sites may be required.
Bilingual Family Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) required.
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Licensed in Massachusetts
- Works well within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Willing and able to learn from and teach others.
If you think this FNP position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Corrin Misak – Staffing Manager II
email@example.com or (586) 710-7958