Billing and Collections Specialist
Longmont, CO US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Billing and Collections Specialist in Longmont, CO. The Billing and Collections Specialist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Billing and Collections Specialist position, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 412-790-5425
Billing and Collections Specialist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $18 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Billing and Collections Specialist Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 8am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri
Billing and Collections Specialist Responsibilities
- Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
- Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
- Facilitates and ensures accurately and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients.
- Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate.
- Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary.
- Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications.
- Supports other departments, such as Census, when volumes or needs dictate.
- Works under general supervision.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Billing and Collections Specialist Requirements
Required: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experience
Desired: 2 year degree
Required: Customer Service, Financial Service, Accounting, Technical, or other experience in which the ability to problem solve, work under strict deadlines, and produce quality outputs are displayed.
Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry; AS400 computer experience
Required: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
Required: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicates effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively.Desired: Innovator, analytical
If you think this Billing and Collections Specialist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!