Business Analyst II
500 Woodward Ave Detriot, MI 48226 US
Hybrid in Detroit Metro Area otherwise Remote
This is NOT a C2C Position
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize one of our key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation. Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders to methodically understand and decompose the current process and systems landscape; including external supplier integration points. The Business Analyst will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment
- 4-7 Years Exp.The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering results, must be an innovative and strategic thinker, willing to challenge status quo, can learn quickly, is self-motivated, detail oriented, and can sift through voluminous amounts of information to pinpoint which items are relevant for inclusion in the future state solution (COTS and / or custom developed).
- The Business Analyst will need blend of business skills and experience in leading cross-functional initiatives that enable them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, and must work well in a matrix organization.
- Familiar with Jira, Agile Methodology
- Needs strong background with Accounting and Processing Suspense Transactions.