Business Support Specialist I
1 Citizens Drive East Providence, RI 02915
- Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for directing all aspects of cash management product/service set-up for new and existing clients of Treasury Solutions.
- Acting as a central point of contact for the client, the IM develops a customized plan for each client and directs required internal partners (i.e., legal, product, operations, technology, risk, and sales) to ensure delivery of products and services is completed within agreed upon time frames, with full ownership of end-to-end process from client commitment to revenue generation.
- Operates independently day to day with only general supervision.
- Makes decisions regarding client on-boarding projects without seeking management approval.
- Routinely manages less complex and lower revenue client implementations.
- Detailed knowledge of cash management products and an understanding of the sales process and the client need that drives usage of these products.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to adapt and tailor messages to particular audience (Sales, Product, Operations, and Client).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage deliverables from multiple partners and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment. (Min of 1-3 yrs experience)
- Ability to develop relationships with business partners to ensure objectives are met and client has best possible experience.
- Proficient with workflow tools: SalesForce, MS Excel, etc.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure.
- The Business Support Specialist provides a wide variety of support activities ensuring the operational readiness of the organization
- Drafting communications and creating presentations
- Reporting and Analytics
- Operational risk management activities such as:
- Procedural governance
- System access audits
- Support for colleague engagement activities
Education and Experience:
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Access
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities and perform in a deadline driven environment
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334