Business Systems Analyst (Applications)
Orlando, FL 32801
- Contribute to in the entire implementation process.
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements.
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- Basic SQL query skills.