Business Systems Analyst (Core Systems)
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium complexity, multiple application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- Will be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Ticket Management- Daily maintenance of tickets, such as troubleshooting issues, timely ticket updates, keeping customers/stakeholders informed, bringing to resolution, managing and negotiating due dates.
- Project Management of a high volume of diverse projects- Manage, coordinate and guide projects and issues to completion
- Requirement gathering and documentation, both business and technical, for holistic, innovative solutions. This includes writing concise, accurate, technical design documents including Wireframing, Database Architecture, and
- Automated SFTP Exchange configuration.
- Process Improvement to streamline and optimize existing processes
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- Ability to create and interpret both Waterfall and Agile technical requirements
- Proficient with Visio, Excel, SQL, Oracle, TOAD
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases
- Advanced Level of Critical Thinking
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Ability to learn quickly, work and adapt with limited information
- Effective communication on both a business and technical level
- Experience with rapid turnaround times in solution designing and reporting building