1000 Harrington St. Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 US
CT Technologist - Direct Hire opportunity offering growth, an exceptional team environment, and the opportunity to change lives!
**Please apply to this posting or contact A-Line Staffing and request to speak with Amy Dunn for immediate consideration! **
CT Technologist Schedule: Full-time: Days, Nights, or Evening schedules available!
CT Technologist Compensation:
- $58k-78k depending on Experience and Education
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available after waiting period
- Potential sign-on bonus of up to $10k!
CT Technologist Highlights:
- This position is a Direct Hire position
- The required availability for this position is Full-time approximately 40 hrs/wk
CT Technologist Responsibilities:
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas consistent with established policies and procedures at a technical level typically requiring general supervision.
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns to foster a sense of comfort and confidence to patients and ensure the needs of individual patients are met.
- Operates and maintains all assigned imaging department equipment including but not limited to tomography scanner equipment.
- In addition to conducting scans, prepares patients for these diagnostic procedures by explaining the process and positioning patients to correctly capture the images requested by a physician.
- Properly identifies, prepares and/or administers medications that are within the technologist’s scope of practice as prescribed by a licensed independent practitioner.
- Completes quality assurance processes and practices radiation safety in order to reduce exposure to patients, staff and self.
- Maintains all required documentation, logs, charts, forms and records in paper and electronic formats.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all consumables to perform quality testing.
- Performs all routine daily, weekly, monthly, and periodic maintenance and function checks following established protocol for all imaging equipment.
- May assist other areas of radiology as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
CT Technologist Requirements:
- Certified as a Computed Tomography Technologist
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of radiology technology
- Certified in general radiologic technology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Current BLS certification
- All experience levels encouraged to apply!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
CT Technologist Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a CT Technologist
- Associate's Degree in Radiology
**Please apply to this posting or contact A-Line Staffing and request to speak with Lindsay Kopasz for immediate consideration! **