2800 North Highway 75 Sherman, TX 75090
Job Title: Radiology Technologist
Location: Sherman, Tx 75090
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8: 30am - 5: 00pm
Under minimal supervision, is responsible for the coordination and administration of all CT/MRI radiologic exams; ensures technical quality and timely reporting of results. Assures compliance with appropriate regulatory agencies related to patient and employee safety. May orient, train, and assign the work of lower level employees. May be designated as the lead employee.
- Performs CT and MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality.
- Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
- Escorts patients to treatment room. Assists with dressings as necessary. Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT/MRI services.
- Develops and processes radiologic films. Logs radiologic procedures completed. Processes routine paperwork.
- Provides protection for patient and self in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Ensures the safety and physical comfort of the patient while in technologists care. Conducts daily quality control measures to monitor machine performance.
- Reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the proper company or facility. Arranges preventive maintenance as recommended by vendor.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Orders, logs, and returns outside films requested from other agencies; completes appropriate documentation.
- Arranges for the release of films to patients and outside agencies.
- Maintains paperwork for tracking loaned films. Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients and medical staff.
- May provide guidance and daily work direction to junior level staff.
- Associate' s Degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited school
- Minimum seven years experience as a CT/MRI Technologist.
- Certification as a registered radiologic technologist (ARRT) required.
- Current IV and CPR certifications required.
- Certification in CT and MRI strongly preferred.
If you are interested in setting up a phone interview screening please contact Ashley at 586-710-7947 or email email@example.com