Call Center / Customer Service 1
1665 West Alameda Drive Tempe, AZ 85282
Full time Healthcare Customer Service Representative openings in Tempe, AZ area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $16 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours per week - Monday through Friday - Shift start times can range from 6a-1130a.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- 1+ years of call center customer service experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
· 2+ yrs of customer service experience in healthcare or insurance environment
Why Apply: Company Benefits
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Keywords: Call Center, Customer Service, CSR, Pension, Benefits, Healthcare, Human Resources, Outbound, Inbound, Calling, Medical Terminology, Medical Office, Medical Reception, Insurance Verification, Medicaid, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medicare, EOB, Patients, Patient Services, Pharmacy, Billing, Provider Services, Prior Authorization, Medical Reimbursement, Medical CSR. Medical Call Center, Healthcare Call Center, Health Services, Representative, Customer Service Representative, Medical Benefits, grievances, appeals, claims.