Call Center / Customer Service 2
10130 Texas 151 San Antonio, TX 78251
Full time Patient Service Representative - Healthcare openings in San Antonio, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $15.00 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time - 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. 7 am - 6 pm (8 hour shift between times)
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’ s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- 1-2 years of healthcare call center or customer service experience in a managed care setting or pharmacy call center
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls.