Call Center Customer Service
1870 W Rio Salado Pkwy Tempe, AZ 85281
Full time Healthcare Member Service Rep openings in Tempe, AZ area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $15.50 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday (3 weeks of training)
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’ s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Call center experience
- General computer knowledge including MS Office Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience
- Familiarity with medical terminology
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare