Call Center Program Coordinator
Healthcare Program Coordinator - Call Center Representative needed for a very large healthcare organization, located near the Robinson, PA area
Pay Rate: $18 per hour
Hours: 40hrs per week, Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
- Assign new participants to the Service Coordination team following policies and procedures
- Maintain appropriate records, files, and documentation. Distribute emails and faxes to providers
- Enter new and modifications to authorizations into systems
- Perform tasks necessary to promote participant compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results. Assess and monitor inpatient census.
- Screen for eligibility and benefits. Screen members by priority for assessment and refer to appropriate team following established workflows
- Coordinate services with community based organizations. Attend marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan. Produce and mail routine letters and program educational materials
- Provide support through inbound and outbound calls. Triage, adjust, or escalate requests to management
- Provide non-medical administrative support to service coordination and case management team.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years managed care or physician’ s office experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Insurance Verification and Prior Authorizations experience
Please apply directly for consideration or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Text 872-356-2305 - Damian Sroka