Fort Bragg, NC 28310 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Cardiovascular Technician in Womack, NC 28310. This would be a full-time position.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Breanna D. at 586-710-7972 with A-Line Staffing.
Cardiovascular Tech Compensation
- The pay for this position is $37.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Cardiovascular Tech Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Will be scheduled for (10) eight-hour shifts from either 7:30am-4:30pm or 7:30am-4pm for a total of 80 hours in a two-week period
Cardiovascular Tech Responsibilities
- Works with doctors to diagnose heart and blood vessel disorders by testing the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems of patients. Their duties include preparing patients for EKG tests, recording diagnostic procedures for physicians to relay to patients, and maintaining technical equipment.
Cardiovascular Tech Requirements
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- One year of experience as an Echocardiographer
- AHA BLS Certification
- Graduate from a cardiovascular technologist program accredited by (CAAHEP)
If you think this Cardiovascular Tech position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: cardiovascular technician, cardiovascular, heart, cardiac, blood vessels, EKG, diagnostic, pulmonary systems, clinical, hospital, inpatient, outpatient, sonographer, echocardiographer