Care Manager I (RN)
Little Rock, AR
Telephonic Case Manager / RN Care Manager / Registered Nurse Care Coordinator
(Must work from the office in Little Rock, AR)
Looking for Registered Nurses with previous Case Management experience to work with a large health plan as a Telephonic Case Manager.
Fortune 100 company with excellent starting salary, bonuses, 401k with 50% matching, 33 days off a year (paid 18 PTO, 4 Sick, 11 Holidays), tuition reimbursement and more!
Phenomenal growth opportunities, to move into leadership and trainer roles!
RN Care Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with min of 2 years of acute care experience
- Previous Case Management experience
- Must be willing to work from the office in Little Rock 100% of the time
RN Case Manager Requirements:
- Telephonically manage a case load of members to make sure they are getting the best possible care in the most cost-effective manner
- Act as an advocate and liaison, coordinate referrals and resources
- Provide education to members and family members
- Assist with setting up resources and monitor the delivery
- Coordinate care with physicians and specialists
877-782-3334, EXT 246
Care Manager, Case Manager, Utilization Review, Registered Nurse, Care Coordinator, Care Plan, Case Load, Disease Education, Utilization Management, InterQual, MCG, Managed Care, Medicaid, Medicare, HMO, PPO, Health Plan, Health Insurance