Care Manager II (RN) Laredo
3900 North 10th Street McAllen, TX 78501 US
RN Case Manager – Pediatric Home Health Highlights:
- Hybrid role: 3 times they will be out on the field with 2 documentation days; must be local to the Laredo, TX area
- 8am-5pm M-F (40 hours/week), possible OT required
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- Pay Range: $35 - $45 Hourly (plus mileage reimbursement)
- Completing assessments (Bi-annuals, Annual Reassessments)
- Telephonic outreaches
- Care coordination
- Follow up on request from members/LAR
- Complete any assigned trainings
- Completing all required documentation
- Submitting authorizations
- Travel (home visit to complete assessments)
- Maintaining audit scores above 92%
- Providing member/LAR education
- Completing Productivity reports
- Follow up on HEDIS measures
- Assisting members/LARs with finding PCPs/Specialists, Therapy agency, PCS agency, DME and etc.
- Active and clear RN TX license
- Home Health and/or Pediatric experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- High-speed internet and quiet/secure home work space.
If you are interested in this RN Case Manager – Pediatric Home Health position, please apply to this posting with Luke Heuser at A-Line!
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, pediatric, pediatrics, home health, home healthcare, home nurse, private duty nurse, home health nurse, pediatric nurse, pediatric home health nurse, case manager, case management, home health case manager, pediatric case manager, pediatric RN, BSN, MSN, HEDIS, fieldwork, child, children, NICU, adolescents, STAR Kids, care coordination, care coordination, care manager, care management, managed care, MCO, CMS, Medicaid, Medicare, EMR, Electronic Medical Records system