Care Manager II (RN)
Various Texas, TX 99999 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring RN Case Manager in the Laredo, TX 78045 area. The RN Case Manager would be working for a Major Health Plan and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
RN Case Manager Compensation:
- The pay for this position is $38 - $48 hourly (plus mileage reimbursement for fieldwork)
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
RN Case Manager Highlights:
- The required availability for this position is as follows: Mon-Fri typically 8-5 but due to the need to documentation is required to be submitted within turn around times it is important to note that more than 8 hours would be required at time to complete. Visits can run after 5pm due to the population of children being assessed and would need to work with both the member/parents scheduled.
- Hybrid role based in Webb, Duval, Zapata County, TX - Member facing/Field worker willing to travel maximum of 2 hours one way if needed but usually a 30min-1hr drive
RN Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Care Manager would be responsible to complete 6 assessments per week with our members in their home. Our position is with the Assessment Team and we are the ones to complete initial assessments for new members and we also complete reassessments for Level 3 members (low acuity). Our team also completes Medically Dependent Children’s Program Interest List assessments.
- Performance expectations/metrics:
Independently complete 6 visits/assessments within a weeks’ time frame and all applicable documentation required by contract.
Assessment can take 2-4 hours
Documentation can take 1-2.5 hours
Submit all required documentation within the 5BD time frame unless otherwise indicated for 3BD
RN Case Manager Requirements:
- Must have active RN license with Texas nursing board.
- Must have active driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Case Manager or Service Coordinator background
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Teams).
RN Case Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Pediatric Nursing
- Case manager with healthplan
- Private duty nursing
If you are interested in this Case Manager RN position, please apply to this posting with Luke Heuser at A-Line!