Care Manager II (RN)
21281 Burbank Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 91367
Full time RN Case Manager openings in the Los Angeles, CA 91367 area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now with Luke H. at A-Line!
Position Purpose: Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
- Training is TBD due to COVID.
- Responsible to carry a full case load; Receiving 2-3 cases/day from providers and members.
- Worker needs to be close to Woodland Hills area - they need to be able to drive to Woodland Hills when they return to office
Shift Times: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Once comfortable, hours can flex (8am-10am for start time, and stay until 5pm-7pm)
Pay Rate: $35 - $42 hourly (determined on experience)
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current CA RN license.
- 1+ years of case management experience in a managed care setting.
- Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care.
- Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. InterQual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
- Certified as a Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Competitive Pay Rate
Keywords: Utilization Review, Utilization Management, Registered Nurse, MCO, RN, Nurse, Managed Care, Medical Claims, Appeals, Mail Order Medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Patient Counselor, Healthcare, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls.