Case Manager (RN, LCSW, or LMFT)
San Antonio, TX | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We're Hiring for a PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE opportunity! Offering Flexible Work Options, Full-time Benefits, and Sign On Bonuses Available!
NOTE: This is a Work From Home/Remote position and requires travel to conduct assessments in person with members (home visits) 2 – 3 days per week
Hiring location: Bexar County, TX, San Antonio,TX
As a Complex Care Behavioral Health Care Manager, you will:
Perform care management duties for adult members with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI) including assessing, planning, and coordinating all aspects of physical and behavioral health services across the continuum of care to promote quality, cost effective care. Individuals assigned to the Complex Care Behavioral Health Care Manager are more likely than others to experience a behavioral health crisis, requiring crisis call management. Crisis call management involves determining member risk level and need of additional supports up to and including requesting a welfare check by local law enforcement.
- Bi-annually assess the member’s current health status to include physical and behavioral health needs. Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems.
- Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop a plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals, and interventions designed to meet member’s needs and promote desired outcomes.
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialist including behavioral health providers and non-clinical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical, behavioral, and socio-economical needs of members.
- Monitor referrals made to community-based organizations, medical care and other services to support the member’s overall plan of care.
- Travel for home visits is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work solutions, including work from home and telecommuting
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- In-person and virtual training following State and Community guidelines
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Health, Counseling, or Social Work OR
- Associates/ Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with 3 years of behavioral health experience in Case management and/or service coordination/psychiatric experience.
- Knowledge of utilization principles and healthcare managed care preferred
- License/Certification: Unrestricted license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Psychologist (PhD), or Registered Nurse (RN) is required.
About our client:
- We are an industry leader with a local focus and a global vision:
- We are a diversified, multi-national, inclusive healthcare company delivering relevant, technology-driven solutions at the global, national, and local levels
- Listed on Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies List for 2nd consecutive year
- National footprint across all 50 states, serving 1 in 15 individuals in the U.S.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation