Cat Scan Technician
Morristown, NJ US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Cat Scan Technician in Morristown, NJ . The Cat Scan Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this Cat Scan Technician position, please contact Tamya Walker at 586-422-1675
Cat Scan Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position per hour is $70+/hr (based on experience)
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Cat Scan Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- 1rst shift: be Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 9pm-10am 2nd shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9pm-10am 3rd shift: Sunday 10am-11pm Tuesday 10a-11pm and Wednesday 10am-11pm.
Cat Scan Technician Responsibilities
- ENSURES PATIENTS PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COMFORT Communicates(involves) to the patient and family before, during and after the procedure to alleviate anxiety while maintaining privacy and dignity of the patient.
- Ensures availability of medicals records, previous reports, labs and history of patient.
- : MAINTAINS SPECIFIC INVENTORY RECORDS AND ENSURES AREA IS STOCKED WITH ADEQUATE SUPPLIES
Cat Scan Technician Requirements
- Maintains current certification/licensure as required for position. venipuncture included.
- CT registered and CPR mandatory
- 1-3 years’ experience as Cat scan Technician
If you think this Cat Scan Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
If you are interested in this Cat Scan technician
Key words: Cat Scan Technician, troubleshooting, analytical skills ,advanced in clinical practice, imaging equipment, imaging