Certified Medical Assistant
9100 Lakeview Pkwy Rowlett, TX 75088 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Certified Medical Assistant in Rowlett, TX. The Certified Medical Assistant would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Please contact Seth Klein at Sklein@alinestaffing.com with an updated copy of resume for immediate consideration!
- The pay for this position is between $18.00 and $20.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a Contract to Hire position
- The required availability for this position is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant
- Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate.
- Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
- Obtains all necessary patient records as required by physician prior to treatment or procedures.
- Prepares and stocks exam/treatment rooms and orders supplies as needed.
- Assists with exams and procedures as requested.
- Performs other administrative duties, i.e. typing, filing, faxing, chart prep, scheduling, reception, etc., as requested by supervisor or physician.
Qualifications for Certified Medical Assistant
- The ideal candidate for the Certified Medical Assistant will have the following background and experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Certificate of graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants strongly preferred.
- Willing to consider a mid- or senior-level candidate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Current BCLS certification