Certified Medical Assistant Remote in Arizona
Phoenix, AZ US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Remote Certified Medical Assistant. The Remote Certified Medical Assistant would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Certified Medical Assistant position, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 412-790-5425
Remote Certified Medical Assistant Compensation
- The pay for this position is $23.48 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Remote Certified Medical Assistant Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday-Friday 8-5 PST
Remote Certified Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- The Patient Navigator Coordinator will work under and in coordination with the Oncology Shared Services Nurse Navigator to support and execute Shared Services Telephonic Clinical Network programs.
- The Patient Navigator will provide telephonic outreach to patients for multiple reasons, depending on program specifics and assist in ensuring support and resources for the patient by coordinating with designated practice contacts.
- The Patient Navigator will navigate through multiple electronic systems daily populating all data as directed.
- The Patient Navigator will follow all McKesson ICARE and ILEAD policies.
Remote Certified Medical Assistant Requirements
- Must live in Arizona.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have strong computer skills and internet connection.
If you think this Remote Certified Medical Assistant position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!