Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Short-Term
401 Penn Avenue Scranton, PA 18503 US
Location: Scranton, PA 18503
Hours: 3rd shift – 11p-7a/1045p-715a
Scheduled Pay: Bi Weekly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short term disability after 90 days
- This is non-professional nursing work in the care of patients/residents and their quarters in a hospital, infirmary, and long-term care unit, or a domiciliary care unit.
- A resource performs non-professional nursing services in the direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters.
- Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians.
- Six (6) months of experience as an Aide Trainee; or one year of paid experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents
- Must be registered and certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health