Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
East Liberty, PA 15206 US
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Pittsburgh PA 15206.
- This is non-professional nursing work in the care of patients/residents and their quarters in a hospital infirmary and long-term care unit or a domiciliary care unit.
- Resource performs non-professional nursing services in the direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters. Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians.
- Resource participates on the job in service and formal training in nursing care procedures to update and maintain non-professional nursing care expertise.
- The work includes assisting and encouraging patients/residents to participate in prescribed rehabilitative and recreational activities as individuals and as members of a group.
- Work is performed under the close supervision of a licensed professional supervisor who reviews work through reports ward inspections and observation but resources are expected to perform the more routine duties independently.
JOB ID: 118689
- Six 6 months of experience as an Aide Trainee or one year of paid experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents and graduation from high school or equivalent.
- Resources assigned to these positions in a Long-Term Care Unit must be registered and certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as having met the competency requirements for performing nurse aide work.
- Basic Computer Skills to include but not limited to Microsoft Office Products.