Certified Pharmacy Technician (hybrid)
Cary, NC 27513 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing Solutions is now hiring a Certified Pharmacy Technician for a remote/hybrid opportunity in Cary, NC! The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a major drug distribution center owned by a Fortune 500 Company and has career growth opportunities, full time / 40 hours per week.
Pharmacy Technician Job Highlights
- Compensation: $19 per hour + Benefits after 90 days
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM or 11AM - 8PM
- 4 days remote / 1 day onsite Cary, NC
- Collect medication lists and drug allergies from patients.
- Conduct telephonic outreach to patients to obtain baseline information from patients to get them ready for pharmacist counseling; this includes payment method, shipping address, emergency contacts, etc.
- Triaging calls and sending them to the correct departments.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- NC Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB highly preferred
- HS Diploma or GED
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates