Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
Galveston, TX 77555 US
A-Line Staffing Solutions is now hiring a CRNA for an opening in Galveston, TX! The opportunity is with a reputable public academic health science center, offering career growth potential. Full time / 40 hours per week.
- Negotiable pay rate + benefits available. All of our CRNAs are paid weekly!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- W2 Contract with potential to extend to permanent. Assignment length is 4-6 months up to 1 year with possible extension, but no guarantee.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- Conduct pre-anesthesia evaluations, including but not limited to assessing the patient’s medical history and how it might affect the patient’s response to anesthesia.
- Obtain informed consent for anesthesia.
- Administer anesthetic-related drugs and controlled substances.
- Selecting/inserting both invasive and noninvasive monitoring modalities.
- Perform point-of-care testing.
- Plan and initiate anesthetic techniques, including general, regional, local, and sedation.
- Responding to emergencies using airway management and other techniques.
- Facilitating emergence and recovery from anesthesia.
- Keeping detailed anesthetic records in our EMR system and other documentation as indicated.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Master’s degree or higher from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA).
- Also required to have a Valid Texas RN License, a Valid Texas CRNA License, and a National Certification Examination by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)