Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Galveston, TX 77550 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists in Galveston, TX 77550. The Nurse Anesthetists would be working for a major healthcare system and would be a full-time position.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Breanna D. at 586-710-7972 with A-Line Staffing.
- The pay for this position is $106.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm, and as needed, occasionally
- Preparing patients for anesthesia, including physical assessment and preoperative teaching. Administering anesthesia to a patient. Maintaining anesthesia during an operation. Managing recovery from anesthesia
- Master’s degree or higher from a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs COA
- Valid Texas RN License
- Valid Texas CRNA License
If you think this CRNA position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: certified registered nurse anesthetist, CRNA, registered nurse, RN, PACU, PACU Nurse, Post-anesthesia care unit , patient care, anesthesia, surgery, patient education, post-surgery care, inpatient, outpatient, chronic care, acute care, family education, hospital, emergency room, ER, ED, emergency department, hospital care, sedation, patient care, chronic care, acute care