Raleigh, NC US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Chronic RN in Raleigh, NC The Chronic RN would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Chronic RN Compensation
- The pay for this position is $50 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Chronic RN Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is _____
Chronic RN Responsibilities
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy interpreting diagnostic tests formulating a plan of care collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others while in compliance with HIPPA
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span possess the ability to asses data reflective of the patients status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients needs in relation to age.
- Must document/chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient.
- Must properly and accurately hart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy.
- Performs all required and related duties
Chronic RN Requirements
- Graduated from and accredited school of professional nursing Licensure appropriate to the state the RN is working in and the appropriate certifications to the position and facility.
- Minimum I year previous job experience
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification Annual Physical Two professional references from current/former supervisors Citizen of the U.S. or proof to work in the U.S. Job
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days