Clerical Assistant II
New York, NY 10016 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Clerical Assistant II in Lynchburg, VA USA 24502! The Clerical Assistant II would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Clerical Assistant II Compensation
- The pay for this position is based on experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Clerical Assistant II Highlights
- This position is a 13 week contract assignment
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Pay: $17/hr-$24/hr based on experience
Clerical Assistant II Responsibilities
- Clerical w work, including filing, data entry, reception w work, schedule meetings, typing and preparing correspondence, indexing, operating office equipment (fax, computer, photocopier), and other clerical functions.
- 50 keystrokes per minute, Microsoft Office know ledge intermediate level. Interpersonal skills, both verbal and w written.
- Excellent customer service skills. Performs data entry and general clerical duties. Maintains professional demeanor.
- Liaisons w with nurses, physicians and staff. Ability to interact w with patients all day.
Clerical Assistant II Requirements
- High School Diploma/ GED - required
- Prior medical office knowledge of medical terminology - preferred
If you think this Clerical Assistant II position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office, medical claims, healthcare claims, claims processing, Controlling Expenses, Efficiencies, Quality Control, Taking Initiative, Accuracy, Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Creating Attractive Presentation Slides, Creating Comple, Enhancing Quality, Prioritizing Tasks, Problem Solving, Task Assignment, Dependability, Graphic Design, Identifying Optimal Suppliers, Maintaining Confidentiality, Managing Databases, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Producing a High Volume of Work, Proofreading Documents, Web Design, Administrative Assistance Administration Microsoft Access Customer Service Invoicing Company Secretarial Work Social Media Telephone Reception Accounting Data Entry Human Resources (HR) Word Processing Switchboard Office Administration