Client Services Specialist
Greensboro, NC 27407
- Work with a team of specialists dedicated to one of our manufacturer partners to provide reimbursement support services.
- Have direct interaction with the manufacturer client to provide case statuses and updates.
- You will initiate interaction with members through outbound calls, outline our programs, and assess member willingness to participate.
- Will receive calls from plan representatives and providers to address questions regarding the intake process.
- As part of the Intake Department, you will be responsible for completing outreach in a timely and efficient manner, supporting and facilitating our process related to member needs.
- Solid knowledge of prescription drug reimbursement, including insurance plan types, PBM and major medical benefits, prior authorizations and appeals processing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to document cases clearly and accurately in accordance with the program guidelines.
- Good communication skills are essential, both internal and external.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits, enrollments and LIS assistance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Knowledge of Business Blocks and CPR+
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in applicant patient areas.
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.