Clinic Family Nurse Practitioner FNP - New Grads welcome!
Corpus Christi, TX 78411 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Corpus Christi TX 78411. The Family Nurse Practitioner would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential!
Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation
- The pay for this position is $55.35/hr, weekly pay
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Family Nurse Practitioner Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F:830a-730p, Sa:9a-530p, Su:9a-530p (about 32-35 hours per week)
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment diagnosis treatment management of health problems health counseling and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- We are reinventing pharmacy with innovation collaboration caring integrity and accountability.
- Our mission is helping people on their path to better health through patient engagement.
Family Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Completion of a: Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Family Nurse Practitioner position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!