Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor
Tucson, AZ 85710 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) in Tucson, AZ 85710. The Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) would be working for a Major Behavioral Healthcare Facility and has career growth potential .
Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) Highlights:
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- The hours/shift required for this position are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm but may be required to stay late here and there – must be open to that!
Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and effective clinical supervision that provides employees with the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Deliver a variety of training to employees that helps them to do their jobs.
- Ensures weekly supervision is delivered to staff and that all supervision is performed in a timely manner and is documented appropriately.
- Oversees and ensures that clinical services are delivered in accordance with agency, licensing, contract requirements and adheres to the best practice protocols.
- Hold employees accountable for their work performance.
- Use supervision to assist employees with achieving their goals and improving their performance.
- Build trust and credibility with the employees and become a resource for them to continually develop their skills.
- Oversees the full and ongoing assessment of children utilizing the program specific protocol.
- Plans for client treatment discharge.
- Provides training and mentoring to staff focusing on engagement and rapport building with the child and family.
- Collaborates with the supervisory leadership team to establish staff commitment to common goals and an environment of mutual respect and understanding.
- Guide and mentor staff to provide the children with a fun learning experience through clinically based curriculum in group and individual settings.
- Develops creative training and educational activities for staff that promote understanding of the impact of trauma, treatment issues including medication, diagnosis, parenting skills.
- Ensures that staff understand effective crisis management, including assessing and providing appropriate= responses, handling escalated situations calmly.
Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) Expectations:
- If applicable, must provide and maintain current proof of insurance and registration.
- Must maintain a current/valid/unrestricted Level 1 Fingerprint Card
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability and willingness to give and receive coaching and feedback.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service; ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion with the parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
- Primarily performs duties of an administrative nature in an office environment.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position. An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to travel in person to all five CCSN locations to provide in person guidance, training and coaching, occasional overnight travel is also required.
If you are interested in this Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) position, please apply to this posting with Silvana Manzella at A-Line!
Keywords: Behavioral Health Technician, BHT, behavioral health, mental health, behavioral healthcare, mental healthcare, psychiatric care, psych ward, behavioral health hospital, mental health facility, counseling, counselor, therapy, therapist, child protective services, DCFS, home health, home healthcare, Case Manager, case management, Medicaid, Medicare, EMR, Electronic Medical Records system, children, adolescents, kids, child, kid, CPS, DFPS, foster care.
Clinical Behavioral Health Professional Supervisor (BHP) Requirements (must have one or more of the following):
- Master’s degree Social Work, Counseling, or related Behavioral Health field
- Arizona licensed behavioral health professional in the field of counseling, marriage and family therapy, and social work.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with children and families
- Two years of clinical supervisor experience
- Extensive knowledge of managed care systems, AHCCCS, Title XIX medical assistance screening and DCS policies and practices
- Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be 21+ years of age or older.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Extensive knowledge of managed care systems, AHCCCS, Title XIX medical assistance screening and RBHA/DBHS policies and practices
- Must have a current/unexpired Driver’s license and maintain clean driver’s record for the past 39 months and be willing to utilize personal vehicle for company use (mileage reimbursement available)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.