Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Tallahassee, FL 32301 US
Now hiring a Clinical Pharmacy Manager in Tallahassee, FL. This Clinical Pharmacy Manager position is with a specialty mail-order pharmacy that is focused on patient care.
If interested, please apply!
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Highlights:
- Position type: Full-Time Direct Hire
- Location: Onsite in Tallahassee, FL
- This is a specialty pharmacy, so it’s more about patient care than filling scripts in a high volume retail setting
- Pharmacy averages 1500 scripts per day
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (No Weekends!)
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Description:
- Serves as a Clinical Pharmacist coordinating the management of complex medication regimens for patients throughout the continuum of care; this includes implementation of medication management, assessment of patient needs, development of medication care plans, and education of medication regimens.
- Provides drug information to the healthcare providers and patients during daily responsibilities and participates in all daily clinical activities.
- Provides pharmacy services to patients and medical practitioners.
- Verifies and dispenses medicines; counsels patients and works directly with medical practitioners regarding the nature and use of drugs.
- Provide clinical oversight and supervision to the pharmacy technician with a supportive and team-building approach.
- Will be overseeing 4 Pharmacy Technicians
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and reports to the Regional Operations Manager.
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Holds a valid Florida Pharmacist License and is in good standings with the Florida Board of Pharmacy and all other held licenses are in good standing.
- Prior clinical pharmacy experience is required.
- Advanced training in disease management (e.g. autoimmune disorders, HCV, diabetes, inflammatory disorders (RA)), is preferred.
- Physician group experience is strongly recommended.
- Must have a strong commitment to customer service, excellent communication, interpersonal, and technical skills.
- A history of conducting all transactions with customers and employees at the highest level of ethics.
- Data entry and claims adjudication experience
- Understanding of facilitating prior authorization and patient financial assistance requests
- Specialty pharmacy experience preferred but not required
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION??
- Full benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
If interested, please apply to this job posting right away. I look forward to hearing from you!