Clinical Trainer - MLTC
Rego Park, NY
TRAINER / MANAGED CARE
Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools for clinical department staff on the company’ s clinical philosophy and evidence-based practice methods. Collaborate with other clinical leadership to identify training needs outside of core curriculum to promote maximized effectiveness in managing behavioral and medical costs. Coordinate training efforts with various cross-functional areas within clinical department. Develop and administer a universal training curriculum for new employees as well as ongoing training to maintain identified core competencies. Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works as applicable. Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, including cost and benefit analyses and communicate results to management. Audit team results, identify gaps in training and implement improvements in training programs
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing or Master’ s degree in Behavioral Health or Social Science
- 4+ years related of behavioral health experience, preferably in managed care.
- MUST be licensed as one of the following: RN, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC
- Some travel will be required
WHAT’ S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION?
- Come work for a well-known Medicare/Medicaid insurance group
- Opportunity to step away from the bedside/direct patient care
- Benefits offered - Medical, Dental, Vision + matching 401k, company stock options