Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner
Alexandria, VA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner Alexandria, VA. The candidate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time position.
If you are interested in this Family Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner Compensation
- The pay for this position is $71.25 hourly and will be compensated weekly
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Clinical Trials NP Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 65 hrs. in a 2-week period – 3 days one week, 4 days the next with every other weekend commitment
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 7:30pm with 60 min lunch at 1:30pm
Saturday: 9-5:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Sunday: 9-4:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Travel to other Minute Clinics within the area will be required.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Serve as a Sub-Investigator Clinician
Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Masters Degree level Nurse Practitioner
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of professional Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner and FNP experience.
- DEA required.
- Current National Board Certification and State of Employment license
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Nurse Practitioner Preferred Qualifications
- DOT preferred.
If you think this Professional Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Please Contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, FNP-BC, MSN, Medical, Patient Care, Acute Care, Medicine, clinic, nurse, treatment, clinical, clinic, ER, emergency room, emergency department, master’s degree, nursing, medical field, adult care, child care, family care, nursing jobs, Family nurse practitioner jobs, treatment planning, patient education, patient health care. health care jobs, urgent care, clinical, clinical trial