Cloud Engineer - Azure Automation
- We are searching for a Azure Cloud/Python Engineer for our client.
- This position is located in Durham, NC.
- The Purpose of Your Role As a Cloud Automation Engineer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic Azure focused cloud computing team continuously improving our offerings with a “ automate everything” mindset.
- This is an individual contributor position with no direct reports and involves hands on coding and deep engineering skills.
- Technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends Development experience utilizing one or more of the following: Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management) Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps) Automated testing (unit, integration, end-to-end) Web application server technologies.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud infrastructure solutions including IaaS, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, Containers and Infra as a code technologies Development experience using integrated development environments targeting public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS) Prior work experience in Cloud Automation, DevOps or Full Stack Engineer role Familiar with Agile Scrum software development practices.
- Experience and understanding of large scale application portfolios in an enterprise scale environments Recognized for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills Microsoft Azure Certification desired.
- A Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- The Skills You Bring Experience with CI/CD practices and technologies (Jenkins, Pivotal Concourse, etc.)
- Experience automating and developing with Python and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Spring, Angular or Flask frameworks Microsoft Azure experience and experience developing hybrid cloud solutions.