- Serves as a strong team member and individual contributor in the support, development and implementation of new and/or updated technology.
- Provides support to management in identifying and implementing standards and methodologies.
- Defines the functional requirements of the system to support business needs and provides oversight to the process of identifying, evaluating and testing new/emerging technologies.
- Supports Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources.
- Works with project teams and customers to understand and define business objectives and requirements to ensure technical designs comply with IS technology standards.
- IDCP -Data Center Operations & Process Management.
- ITIL Practitioner - Release & Control.
- Disaster Recovery Institute-Associate Business continuity Professional (ABCCP).
- HP Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS).
- HP Accredited Systems Engineer.
- IBM Certified specialist AIX Basic Operations.
- IBM Certified Specialist – Series Administration & Support.
- COMP TIA A+.
- CCNP and Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP).
- Avaya Certified Expert Certification (ACE) – Design: IP Telephony or Call Center Design.
- Avaya Certified Expert Certification (ACE)-Implement IP Telephony or Call Center Implementation.
- Dell Certification-HDW Maintenance Client Class II Experience in/with: Analyzing and restoring service to new incidents, Monitoring using report tools and methods required to recognize service outages and restore within Service level Agreement (SLA).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or four to six years relevant technical and analytical experience.
- Requirements include the same as previous in job family plus strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
- Experience in/with: Developing new technologies and/or processes to meet business needs.
- Building and supporting multiplatform systems.
- Providing internal consulting expertise to business customers in the development of business requirements.
- Interpreting and coordinating the maintenance of technology consistent with architectural guidelines.
- Providing oversight to the introduction of new development tools and/or processes.
- Monitoring tasks, using appropriate tools and techniques, recording progress, adjusting to project changes to meet deadlines.
- Designing, developing and supporting mainframe or distributed systems.
- System development methodologies Knowledge of: Infrastructure architecture (Network, Integration), Operation systems (OS 390, Windows, Unix), Security and control procedures.
- Ability to: Apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving, Develop strong business relationships, Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.