Compounding Pharmacy Technician
Colorado Spgs, CO 80907 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Compounding Pharmacy Technician in Colorado Springs, CO 80907. The Compounding Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Compounding Pharmacy Technician position, please contact MarTzha at 586-960-3872or firstname.lastname@example.org
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $22 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is
- 8:30am – 5:30pm
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Coordinates and schedules the preparation of sterile admixtures and home medical equipment orders with the assistance of the Pharmacist.
- Completes all calculations on product preparation and obtains validation from the Pharmacist before compounding/mixing.
- Compounds sterile admixtures and non-admixtures, including, but not limited to parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration and narcotic analgesics, using aseptic technique where state laws permit.
- Ensures compounding/clean room areas and related equipment are cleaned, sanitized and maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures, and USP 797 and USP 800 standards. Documents all activities on appropriate logs.
- Participates in branch management, department and intra-departmental meetings and quality improvement activities.
- Adheres to all accreditation, OSHA, FDA, state, local and federal regulations, and USP 797 and USP 800 standards relevant to infusion pharmacy and home medical equipment
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Requirement
- PTCB Certification
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician Licensed in CO
- Trained and experienced in compounding sterile human medications manually and using Pinnacle pump (mostly TPN and antibiotics).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- IV certification preferred
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Previous experience in a long-term care pharmacy
If you think this Compounding Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration.
MarTzha Hurtt / MHurtt@ALineStaffing.com / (586) 960-3872