800 Biermann Court Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials.
- The Intake Agent will also assist with other duties such as outbound calls, monitoring/responding to inquiries in mailboxes and other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively interact with physicians, physician office staff and a diverse customer base
- Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend oral, written and verbal communications
- Basic level of keyboarding skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC and windows-based applications (i.e. start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, opening a browser, access information on-line, etc.) Must be capable of pronouncing drug names and diagnosis and recognizing medical terminology
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and confidentiality of information
- Ability to calculate and perform basic mathematical calculations (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and utilize multiple computerized information systems
- Essential skills in navigating a software system to document conversations and outcomes
- Ability to perform work in an organized fashion with focus on complete information and time related deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage calls and off-line intake functions.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals
- At least 1 year coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Experience: Minimum (1) year experience in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- Education: Variable High school diploma or GED required.