800 Biermann Court Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- This position is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographics, payer information and therapy information for new patients.
- This position will interact with referral sources to initiate the new referral process.
- This position may also participate as an auditor in quality initiatives, including continuous quality improvement, within the department.
- Receives new referrals via phone, fax, the Internet or any other option available to our customers;
- Enters patient demographics, payer information and therapy information into our system;
- Assists with enrollment of new patient information into the participant referral tracking system including diagnosis, demographics, payor information, etc.
- Maintains corporate database of physicians where licenses to practice medicine have been verified; verify licensure of new physicians referring patients
- Places outbound calls to gather additional patient, payer or prescriber information
- Sends receipt acknowledgements to physicians for referrals across all therapy lines
- Processes Internet requests for new enrollments and/or therapy refill requests
- 1-year experience was performing data entry as a primary role with the ability to type 10, 000 keystrokes/hour or 60 wpm with proven track record of accuracy and extreme attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Must have six months experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Education: High school diploma or GED required.