620 Epsilon Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- The Coordinator is a key resource in planning and coordinating the execution of various administrative and operational efforts.
- The activities of this position are designed to enhance membership, reputation and name recognition.
- Coordinate the communication of planograms and "" new and discontinued"" notices to stores.
- Set-up new items and maintain and enter items into client system.
- Assist in implementation of new planograms and discontinued item process.
- 3+ years experience in marketing assistance or marketing coordination
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter; capable of delivering goals with appropriate levels of coaching and supervision
- Excellent time management, decision-making, leadership collaboration and presentation skills
- Strength in multi-tasking and project prioritization Healthcare and/or insurance background a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: High school diploma or GED required,
- Bachelor" s degree in Marketing preferred
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334. Ext. 242