Credentialing Specialist 1
5900 East Ben White Boulevard Austin, TX 78741
Full time Healthcare Credentialing Specialist openings in Austin, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $16 -$18 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time Monday through Friday. 8 Hour shift between 6 am to 5: 30 pm CST.
- Verifies and maintains all network, individual and/or facility/ancillary providers’ information.
- Monitors disciplinary actions, and follows up accordingly. Corresponds with licensing board, hospitals, certification agencies, training programs and medical groups to resolve any issues. Ensures and maintains overall accuracy of credentialing database.
- Gathers data, builds/runs reports, and sends out updates.
- Corresponds with licensing board, hospitals, certification agencies, training programs and medical groups, practitioners, office staff, provider network administrators, contracting and management to resolve issues.
- May review and identify credentialing or re-credentialing practitioners, including verifications of correspondence, data entry, etc., in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes reports, policies and procedures, summarizes, analyzes and makes notations in reports for feedback to groups and for distribution to management and Credentialing Committee.
- Assists in the preparation of file reports and binders for monthly Credentialing Committee meetings, including pre-and post-Committee functions. Assists on internal projects to obtain follow-up information as requested by Credentialing Committee or Peer Review Teams. Performs other duties as assigned
High school diploma.
Associate’ s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related field preferred.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical office