Customer Care Associate I
Maryland Heights, MO
We are seeking a Customer Care Associate in Maryland Heights, MO for a Fortune-500 Managed Health Care Company!
No nights! No weekends! For immediate consideration, please apply to this posting or contact Kristina by call/text or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9: 30 AM – 6: 00 PM
Training: Monday-Friday 8: 00 AM-4: 30 PM for the first 1.5 weeks
Job Description: This position is a frontline service position providing assistance to the health plan’ s members and providers regarding programs, policies, and procedures.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to answering incoming calls related to eligibility, benefits, claims and authorization of services from members or providers. Will also be responsible for intake documentation into the appropriate systems
- Overall expectations are to provide outstanding service to internal and external customers and strive to resolve member and provider needs on the first call.
- Performance expectations are to meet or exceed operations production and quality standards.
- Must be flexible and comfortable with change - customer service is an ever-changing environment.
- High school diploma or GED required; candidate must be able to provide proof.
- Experience in: Healthcare Call Center, Medical Call Center, Medical CSR, Healthcare Representative, Medical Billing Representative, Health Plan Representative etc.
- Must haves: Recent heavy telephonic customer service/call center experience, proficient typist (35+ WPM), strong communication skills, multitasking skills, ability to maneuver through various computer platforms while verifying information on all calls.
For consideration, please apply to this posting or contact Kristina by call/text or email at email@example.com
Keywords: Call Center, Healthcare, Outbound, Inbound, Calling, Medical Terminology, Medical Office, Medical Reception, Insurance Verification, Medicaid, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medicare, EOB, Patients, Patient Services, Pharmacy, Billing, Provider Services, Prior Authorization, Medical Reimbursement, Medical CSR. Medical Call Center, Healthcare Call Center, Health Services, Representative, Customer Service Representative, Medical Benefits, grievances, appeals, claims.