Customer Service Benefits (Remote)
Tempe, AZ US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Benefit Customer Service Associate local to your area. The position would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com
As a Benefit Customer Service Representative, you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans.
- We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service. You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients.
- You will be cross trained to aid on multiple clients. You will spend your day either on the phone or aiding through webchat conversations and email. We provide superior service center environment in professional buildings where you will be recognized for your dedication.
- During our busy season you will be expected to work a 40-hour week and overtime when requested.
- During our off season, your hours will fluctuate between 32 to 40 hours depending on client need.
- NO WEEKEND SHIFTS! Monday through Friday only!
- Most locations you need to be flexible to work an 8-hour shift between 7a-8p but in some west coast roles you might need to be available from 530a-8p. Looking for flexibility!
Remote Role, MUST BE LOCAL. You will go onsite for day 1 to pick up equipment and also be required to come in for meetings or major projects.
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email, and instant message.
- Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls. Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements.
- Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand clients plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and to anticipate the future needs of the member.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Looking for any various experience, preferably in Customer Service or Call Center!
- Looking for English Speaking candidates or Bilingual in Spanish or French (Paid .75 Cents more if Bilingual, Fully Fluent in Spanish or French)
Please click to apply now! Kyle Gregory or an A-Line Team Member will reach out to you as soon as possible!