Customer Service Representative - Bilingual 1
7990 Interstate 10 San Antonio, TX 78230
Full time Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish openings in San Antonio, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $15.00 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time - 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. 7 am - 6 pm (8 hour shift between times)
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’ s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls.