Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA 92130 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-line Staffing Solutions is hiring several REMOTE Customer Service Representatives for a full-time temp-to-permanent job opportunity!
First day of training will be onsite in San Diego, CA then it will be Work From Home.
- Pay is $17 per hour | Health Benefits after 90 days
- Shift is Monday to Friday; 8 hours per day somewhere between 8 AM - 8 PM
- Temp to Permanent opportunity with lots of room for growth!
Benefits: After 90 days you qualify for medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, and 401K with company match after 1 year.
Job Summary: as a Benefit Customer Service Representative you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process, and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans. You will spend your day either on the phone, or providing assistance through webchat conversations and email.
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
- Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
- No prior experience required, training will be provided.
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette in order to assist customers
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
Contact Cole Henry at CHenry@alinestaffing.com for immediate assistance.