Cyber Technology Engineer
Charlotte, NC US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Cyber Technology Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
This is NOT A C2C Position
Reporting to the Cyber Analytics Manager, the Cyber Technology Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and technology requirements for supporting the Cyber Security Technology (CST) program. Specifically, this role is responsible for developing a centralized technology management platform, with a key focus on supporting CST and enabling high value tracking reporting for the IPRM program.
- Coordinates with senior stakeholders to define requirements and develop a technology management platform
- Works closely with the Analytics and Reporting teams to collect and analyze cyber technology data
- Analyzes and reports on the status of cyber technology tools to senior management
- Education: Bachelor\'s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience: 5 + years of related experience
- Strong hands-on implementation or development experience with PowerApps, Business Process Flows, Power Automate (Flow), PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Experience with using standard connectors in PowerApps
- Experienced in managing tools, technologies and producing reports for Cyber Security functions
- Knowledge of project and development methodologies including Agile/Scrum methodology, standards, processes, and industry standard approaches
Additional experience in the following desired but not required:
- Knowledge of Power Query
- PowerApps certification
- Knowledge of PowerBI Reporting and SQL experience
- knowledge of Cyber Security and technology management in the financial services industry
A successful person in this role will exhibit:
- Ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with stakeholders and implement custom PowerApps solutions that leverages standard/premium connectors with multiple data sources.
- Satisfy business requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform acceptance testing for development stories.
- Assist with the integration Power BI Reports and dashboards into and out of CST developed PowerApps.
- Enthusiasm to learn and explore the potential value of new technologies through research and development.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical partners (including senior leadership) with focus on informing, influencing, and relationship building.
- Ability to adapt to new or frequently changing directions.
- Strong sense of accountability, adaptability, flexibility, and a sense of urgency.
If you think this position is a good fit, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!